- The SP 5210DN prints at 52 pages-per-minute and produces sharp lines and crisp text at up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution.
- Enhance productivity with a first-print speed of less than 7.5 seconds and a warm-up time of 29 seconds or less.
- Integrate into virtually any network environment—front office, server-based computing or host print—with support for the latest networking standards and operating systems.
- Improve job processing efficiency with a powerful 533 MHz controller and the SP 5210DN comes standard with 768 MB RAM and a Hard Disk Drive to take advantage of print-on-demand capabilities and additional security features.
- Streamline maintenance and significantly reduce cost-per-page with a robust all-in-one (AIO) print cartridge that can be replaced in seconds and yields up to 25,000 pages.
- Manage volumes for mid-sized workgroups efficiently with a built-in 550-sheet paper tray and 100-sheet bypass tray.
- Up to four optional 550-sheet units can be installed for 2,850-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- Execute a wide range of print functions quickly—including data entry, locked print retrieval and consumables management—via a 4-line LCD control panel and 12-key alphanumeric keypad.
- Support a wide range of media sizes—up to 8.5" x 14" and up to 120 lb. Index for one-sided pages and up to 90 lb. Index for duplex printing— from front-loaded, user-adjustable trays.
Ricoh Aficio SP 5210DN Driver Windows
Ricoh Aficio SP 5210DN Driver Mac
|Ricoh Aficio SP 5210DN printer driver for Mac OS|